As organizations continue to face pressure to reduce costs, HR shared services have become a popular solution for streamlining HR processes and improving efficiency. However, with the increasing use of digital tools and technologies, the role of HR shared services is evolving, and companies need to understand how to adapt their strategies to stay ahead of the curve. This webinar will explore the future of HR shared services in 2023, focusing on process standardization, cost reduction, and employee engagement.
Standard Chartered Bank
The webinar will cover the following topics
The current state of HR shared services and the trends shaping their evolution in 2023
Role of HR shared services in driving process standardization, automation, and cost reduction.
Best practices for using HR shared services to improve employee engagement and retention.
Discuss digital tools and technologies that are transforming HR shared services, and how companies can leverage them to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Insights and practical guidance for organizations looking to develop or enhance their HR shared services strategy.
Key takeaways from the webinar includes
- Process standardization and automation: Standardizing processes and automation will continue to be a top priority for HR shared services in order to boost productivity, minimize errors, and agile operations.
- Cost reduction: Companies will look to HR shared services as a means of cost cutting and improving the bottom line. In order to do this, HR shared services will need to come up with creative solutions to enhance workflows and processes.
- Employee engagement: By delivering timely and accurate information, answering to questions from employees, and offering assistance and resources to help them understand HR procedures, HR shared services will be crucial in fostering employee engagement.
- Digital transformation: HR shared services will increasingly rely on digital tools and technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and chatbots, to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Metrics and analytics: To demonstrate their value and effectiveness, HR shared services will need to measure and track key performance indicators (KPIs). This will require the use of analytics and data-driven insights to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Talent management: By assisting in the identification and development of critical talent, supporting employee training and development, and advancing diversity and inclusion, HR shared services will need to take on a more strategic role in talent management.
- Outsourcing: Organizations may increasingly outsource HR services to outside vendors as they seek to cut costs and boost productivity. To achieve seamless integration and service delivery, HR shared services will need to collaborate closely with these vendors.